Recordings saved in the Library of the mytonies app can be assigned and uploaded to a Creative-Tonie whenever you'd like!
It's important to note that the recordings saved in the Library are local to each device. Even if you use the same Tonie-Account and mytonies app on multiple devices, you will only see the recordings in the Library that were recorded using that specific device.
To assign content from the Library, follow these steps:
- Open the mytonies app and tap the 'Library' tab on the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the 'My recordings' tab at the top of the screen to make sure you are viewing your recordings.
- Tap the gray circle next to the track you would like to assign to a Creative-Tonie.
- Tap on the 'Assign Track' button on the bottom of the screen.
- This will bring up a list of the available Creative-Tonies that you can assign the recording to. Tap on the Creative-Tonie(s) you would like to assign the recording to.
- Once you have selected the Creative-Tonie(s) you would like to assign the recording to, tap the red 'Assign' button.
- The recording will now be uploaded to the selected Creative-Tonie(s). Depending on the length of the recording, this may take a few seconds to a minute.
- Once the upload is complete, you will see a confirmation message letting you know that the upload was successful.
- Now you will just need to sync the Toniebox in order to download the new content. To do this, simply turn on the Toniebox and pinch one of the Tonieboxes ears for about three seconds until you hear a sound. The LED will begin flashing blue while your Toniebox updates with the new content. You can then place the Creative-Tonie onto the Toniebox when the light turns solid green. The new content will then be played and downloaded simultaneously.
If you run into any problems assigning content from the Library onto your Creative-Tonie, send us a message and help will be on the way!