Using the mytonies app, you can upload multiple files to your Creative-Tonie at the same time! Follow along with the steps below.
How to upload multiple files to your Creative-Tonie:
- Open the mytonies app and tap the icon in the bottom right hand corner titled 'Collection'.
- Tap on the 'Creative-Tonies' header.
- Tap on the picture of the Creative-Tonie you want to add content to.
- Tap on the Tonie-Arrow icon on the right side of the screen.
- Here, you can choose which content you would like to add. You can add some of our Free Content, your saved Recordings, or files that are saved outside of the mytonies app. Each of these options can have multiple files uploaded at a time. For this example, we will choose to upload a few of our saved recordings.
- This will display a list of your currently saved recordings/files. Tap on the circle on the right side of the screen next to the recording(s) that you would like to upload to the Creative-Tonie. You can select as many files as you would like to upload, provided your Creative-Tonie has enough space remaining to have all new files uploaded to it.
- Once you are finished selecting the tracks you would like to upload, tap the 'Assign # items' button at the bottom of the screen.
- The selected tracks will then begin uploading to the Creative-Tonie. This may take a minute or two, depending on the length of the selected tracks.
- Once the tracks are finished uploading, tap 'Done' on the top-right side of the screen.
- Once the new content is uploaded to the Creative-Tonie, you will just need to sync the Toniebox in order to download the new content. To do this, simply turn on the Toniebox and pinch one of the Tonieboxes ears for about three seconds until you hear a sound. The LED will begin flashing blue while your Toniebox updates with the new content. You can then place the Creative-Tonie onto the Toniebox when the light turns solid green. The new content will then be played and downloaded simultaneously.
If you run into any trouble uploading files onto your Creative-Tonie, send us a message and help will be on the way!