Need to make sure that your stories are in the correct order? Not to worry, you can always manually change the order of the tracks on each Creative-Tonie. To do this, you can use either the mytonies app or my.tonies.com.
You also have the ability to activate 'Live function'. This will make it so that every new story that is uploaded to that Creative-Tonie is automatically placed first in the tracklist. For steps on how to activate this Live function, take a look at our other support article here: How do I activate Live function on my Creative-Tonie?
How to change the order of content on your Creative-Tonie:
Using the mytonies app
Open the mytonies app and tap the icon in the bottom right hand corner titled 'Collection'.
Tap on the 'Creative-Tonies' header.
Tap on the picture of the Creative-Tonie you want to edit.
- Tap 'Edit' on the right-hand side of the screen. This will allow you to edit the tracks that are currently on the Creative-Tonie.
- Press and hold on the three lines next to the name of the track you would like to change the order of.
- Keep holding and move up or down to change the order of the track.
- As you move up or down, you will see the order changing. Once you have the track in the correct order, stop holding and the track will now be shown in the new order.
- Once you are finished changing the order of the track(s), tap the red 'Done' button on the top-right side of the screen.
- Now you will just need to sync the Toniebox in order to make sure that the Toniebox receives the news that changes have been made. To do this, simply turn on the Toniebox and pinch one of the Tonieboxes ears for about three seconds until you hear a sound. The LED will begin flashing blue while your Toniebox updates with the changes. You can then place the Creative-Tonie onto the Toniebox when the light turns solid green. The new changes should then be reflected properly and you will not hear any tracks that have been deleted.
- Login to your account at my.tonies.com and click the 'Creative-Tonies' header.
- Click the picture of the Creative-Tonie whose content you would like to edit.
- Click 'Edit Content'.
- Click and hold the 3 lines to the right of the time of the track.
- Continue holding and drag the track up or down to change the order of the track.
- Once you are finished changing the order of the tracks, click 'Save Content'.
- Now, you will just need to sync the Toniebox and Creative-Tonie to make sure that they receive the news that changes have been made. To do this, remove any Tonies from and Toniebox and simply turn on the Toniebox. Then, pinch one of the Tonieboxes ears for about three seconds until you hear a sound. The LED will begin flashing blue while your Toniebox establishes a connection with your Wi-Fi. You can then place the Creative-Tonie onto the Toniebox when the LED turns solid green and the tracks should now play in the new order they were put in.
If you run into any trouble changing the order of the tracks, send us a message and help will be on the way!