Renaming the audio content on your Creative-Tonie is easy! You can do this in two ways; using the mytonies app or my.tonies.com.
Renaming content using the mytonies app:
- Tap on the 'Tonies' icon in the bottom-left of the screen.
- Swipe through your Tonies until you find the Creative-Tonie you want to make changes to and tap on that Creative-Tonie.
- Tap on the pencil icon to the right of the microphone button. This will allow you to edit the tracks that are currently on the Creative-Tonie.
- Tap on the name of the audio track you wish to rename. This will bring up your keyboard on screen and allow you to type the new name you want the track to have.
- Once you are finished renaming the track(s), tap the red 'Save' button on the bottom of the screen.
Renaming content using my.tonies.com:
- Login to your my.tonies.com account.
- Select Creative-Tonies from the menu.
- Click on the Creative-Tonie you wish to make changes to.
- Click "Edit Content".
- Click the current name of the recording. Now you can type the new name that you want the recording to have.
- Click "Save Content" once you are finished renaming your recording(s).
If you run into any problems renaming the content on your Creative-Tonie, send us a message and help will be on the way!