Renaming the audio content on your Creative-Tonie is easy! You can do this in two ways; using the mytonies app or my.tonies.com.
How to rename content on your Creative-Tonie:
Using the mytonies app
- Open the mytonies app and tap the icon in the bottom right hand corner titled 'Collection'.
- Tap on the 'Creative-Tonies' header.
- Tap on the picture of the Creative-Tonie you want to edit.
- Tap 'Edit' on the right-hand side of the screen. This will allow you to edit the tracks that are currently on the Creative-Tonie.
- Tap on the name of the track you wish to rename. This will bring up your keyboard on screen and allow you to type the new name that you want the track to have.
- Once you are finished renaming the track(s), tap the red 'Done' button on the top-right of the screen.
- Login to your my.tonies.com account.
- Select Creative-Tonies from the menu.
- Click on the Creative-Tonie you wish to make changes to.
- Click "Edit Content".
- Click the current name of the recording. Now you can type the new name that you want the recording to have.
- Click "Save Content" once you are finished renaming your recording(s).
If you run into any trouble renaming the content on your Creative-Tonie, send us a message and help will be on the way!