Are you running into some trouble when trying to connect to the Toniebox Wi-Fi network? Not to worry, we can get to the bottom of it!
Here are some steps to try:
- If you do not see the Toniebox Wi-Fi network appearing in the Wi-Fi menu on your device, check out our other support article here: The Toniebox doesn't appear in the Wi-Fi menu
- If you see a message that says something similar to 'Connected without internet' or 'No internet available' when connecting to the Toniebox Wi-Fi network, choose to 'Ignore' or 'Continue Anyway', as you will not need internet access for this step. You should then be able to continue through the rest of the process without issue.
- Make sure that another wireless device on your network is not causing interference.
- Turn the Wi-Fi capability on your smartphone or computer off and back on again.
- Try going through the connection process using a different device to see if you are able to successfully connect to the Toniebox Wi-Fi network on that device.
If you continue to run into any trouble, send us a message including your Toniebox ID and we will be there to help!