Are you having trouble skipping between chapters? It's important to note that the Tonie's content must be fully downloaded before you can skip forward and back. If you are still running into some trouble, place your Tonie on top of your Toniebox and let's take a look at the Toniebox LED:
*Follow these steps to enable the tap and tilt feature:
- Open the mytonies app and tap the Tonieboxes tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the picture of the Toniebox that you would like to make changes to.
- Tap on the settings icon in the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- Here is where you can enable the tap and tilting feature. Tap the 'Off' toggle to turn this feature on.
- Once you are finished making changes, tap the red 'Save' button on the bottom of the screen to confirm your changes.
- Now, you will just need to sync the Toniebox with your WiFi to make sure that it receives the news that changes have been made. To do this, turn on the Toniebox and then pinch one of the Tonieboxes ears for about three seconds until you hear a sound and the LED begins flashing blue. The Toniebox LED will flash blue for a few seconds while it updates with the new changes. Once the LED turns solid green, you are ready to go! Any new changes should now be reflected properly.
Still running into some trouble? Send us a message including your Toniebox ID and we will get to the bottom of it!