Are you having trouble skipping between chapters? It's important to note that the Tonie's content must be fully downloaded before you can skip forward and back. If you are still running into some trouble, place your Tonie on top of your Toniebox and let's take a look at the Toniebox LED:
*Follow these steps to enable the tap and tilt feature:
Using the mytonies app
- Open the mytonies app and tap the icon in the bottom right hand corner titled 'Collection'.
- Tap on the 'Toniebox' header.
- Tap on the picture of the Toniebox you would like to make changes to.
- Scroll down and tap on 'Advanced settings' at the bottom of the screen.
- Here is where you can enable the tap and tilt feature. Tap the 'Off' toggle to turn this feature on.
- Once you are finished making changes, you will just need to sync the Toniebox with your WiFi to make sure that it receives the news that changes have been made. To do this, turn on the Toniebox and then pinch one of the Tonieboxes ears for about three seconds until you hear a sound and the LED begins flashing blue. The Toniebox LED will flash blue for a few seconds while it updates with the new changes. Once the LED turns solid green, you are ready to go! Any new changes should now be reflected properly.
Still running into some trouble? Send us a message including your Toniebox ID and we will get to the bottom of it!