If you are setting up your Toniebox for the first time or trying to connect the Toniebox to a new Wi-Fi network, you will need to connect your smartphone or computer directly to your Toniebox via a Toniebox Wi-Fi network.
If you do not see the Toniebox Wi-Fi network in the Wi-Fi menu on your device when going through the connection process, please double-check the following:
- Make sure that Wi-Fi capability is activated on your smartphone or computer.
- Confirm that your Toniebox is currently in connection mode. This is indicated by a pulsing blue LED on the Toniebox. If your Toniebox is not in connection mode, pinch both Toniebox ears for about 5 seconds until you hear an audio chime and the LED begins to flash blue. Wait for about 20 seconds until you hear a second audio chime. Your Toniebox will now be in connection mode and you should see it appear in the Wi-Fi menu on your device.
- Make sure that another wireless device on your network is not causing interference.
- If you are using a computer, make sure that it is not connected to the router via an Ethernet cable.
If you still cannot see the Toniebox Wi-Fi network on your device, try these steps:
- Turn the Wi-Fi capability on your smartphone or computer off and back on again.
- Try using a different device to see if you can find the Toniebox Wi-Fi network on that device.
If you continue to run into any trouble, send us a message including your Toniebox ID and we will be there to help!