If your Toniebox used the code word ‘Squirrel’, then you must have tried to activate or play a Creative-Tonie, right? Not to worry, we’ll get rid of this fluffy-tailed rodent in no time!
First, check if your Toniebox is connected to your Household. Here's how:
- Login to your account at my.tonies.com and click to open the 'Tonieboxes' header.
- Your Toniebox should be displayed with the relevant color and the name you gave it. If it is not, click 'Add Toniebox'.
- Here, a screen will appear asking to either start a new setup process or add an already connected Toniebox to your Household. You will want to make sure to choose the bottom option to just add the already connected Toniebox into your Household.
- Type in the Toniebox ID and click 'Add Now'
Now all we need to do is tell the Toniebox the news! Here's how:
- Turn on your Toniebox and make sure there are no Tonies on it.
- Bring the Toniebox within range of a Wi-Fi network it can connect to.
- Pinch one ear on the Toniebox until you hear this audio signal:
Synchronization will now begin. This is indicated by the blue LED on the Toniebox.
- You will then hear another audio signal. If the LED lights up solid green, the process is complete!
Now put your Creative-Tonie back on the Toniebox, it will give you a friendly greeting!
If the synchronization still won't scare the squirrel away or you are still running into any issues, send us a message and make sure to include your Toniebox ID.