If your Toniebox used the code word ‘Squirrel’, then you must have tried to activate or play a Creative-Tonie, right? Not to worry, we’ll get rid of this fluffy-tailed rodent in no time!
This just means that your Toniebox is not currently connected to your Household. To add the Toniebox into your Household, follow these steps:
- Login to your account at my.tonies.com and click to open the 'Tonieboxes' header.
- Your Toniebox should be displayed with the relevant color and the name you gave it. If it is not, click 'Add Toniebox'.
- Here, a screen will appear asking to either start a new setup process or add an already connected Toniebox to your Household. You will want to make sure to choose the bottom option to just add the already connected Toniebox into your Household.
- Type in the Toniebox ID and click 'Add Now'
- Now, you will just need to sync the Toniebox to make sure that it receives the news. To do this, turn on the Toniebox and pinch one ear for about 3 seconds until the LED begins flashing blue. The Toniebox will sync for a few seconds and when complete, the LED will turn solid green and an audio tone will play. Now the Toniebox is successfully in your Household! You can place the Creative-Tonie back on the Toniebox and everything should work normally.
If you are still running into any issues, send us a message and make sure to include your Toniebox ID.