Not only is it possible to skip between tracks entirely, but you can also rewind and fast-forward a few seconds within each track.
To do this, simply tilt the Toniebox to the left or right until you hear an audio signal. Keep the Toniebox in this position until it has rewound or fast-forwarded to your desired location.
If you would like, you can also take a look at our video below which demonstrates how to rewind and fast-forward the Toniebox:
Note: It's important to know that the Tonie's content must be fully downloaded before you can rewind or fast-forward. When a Tonie is first placed on the Toniebox, it will download all of its content, indicated with a blinking blue LED on the Toniebox. Once a Tonie has finished downloading all of its content, the blinking blue light will change to green. The acceleration sensor of the Toniebox must also be turned on in your Toniebox settings in the mytonies app or my.tonies.com.
You can also customize which direction fast-forwards and rewinds depending on which direction the Toniebox is tilted. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the mytonies app and tap the Tonieboxes tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the picture of the Toniebox that you would like to make changes to.
- Tap on the settings icon in the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- Here you can change which direction fast-forwards and rewinds. Tap the dropdown arrow to view and change the directions.
- Tap on the option you would like to change to. You can also disable the fast-forward/rewinding feature entirely by toggling 'Fast-forward/rewind and taps' to 'Off'.
- Once you are finished making changes, tap the red 'X' button on the bottom of the screen to confirm your changes.
If you run into any issues rewinding and/or fast-forwarding your Toniebox, send us a message and make sure to include your Toniebox ID.