There are a few special Tonies that include pre-loaded content on them, but they can also function as Creative-Tonies! Currently, these special Tonies include the LeVar Burton Tonie, the GoNoodle x tonies® Mindfulness Tonie, the Calm Tonie, the Steiff Hoppie Rabbit and Jimmy Bear Tonies, and the limited edition Purple People Tonie (no longer available).
Here's how to edit/delete content on your special Creative-Tonie:
Using the mytonies app
Open the mytonies app and tap the icon in the bottom right hand corner titled 'Collection'.
Tap on the 'Creative-Tonies' header.
Tap the special Creative-Tonie you want to edit/delete content from.
- Tap the 'Edit' button on the right-hand side of the screen. This will allow you to edit the tracks that are currently on the special Creative-Tonie.
To change the order of a track, press and hold on the three lines next to the name of the track you would like to change the order of. Keep holding and move up or down to change the order of the track. As you move up or down, you will see the order changing. Once you have the track in the correct order, stop holding and the track will now be shown in the new order.
To delete a track, tap on the circle next to the name of the track(s) you wish to delete.
- Once you have selected the track(s) you wish to delete, tap 'Delete content' on the bottom of the screen.
- A confirmation screen will appear to confirm the deletion of the selected track(s) from the special Creative-Tonie. To confirm the deletion, tap 'Delete'.
- Once you are finished making changes, tap the red 'Done' button on the top-right side of the screen.
- Now you will just need to sync the Toniebox in order to make sure that the Toniebox receives the news that changes have been made. To do this, simply turn on the Toniebox and pinch one of the Tonieboxes ears for about three seconds until you hear a sound. The LED will begin flashing blue while your Toniebox updates with the changes. You can then place the special Creative-Tonie onto the Toniebox when the light turns solid green. The new changes should then be reflected properly and you will no longer hear any tracks that have been deleted.
Have any other questions about how the special Creative-Tonies work? Check out our other support articles here: