Surely not? You want to set up your Toniebox, but you get a message saying your Toniebox is already in another household? Don't worry, we can fix this!
Just follow these steps:
- Reset the Toniebox to factory settings. Here’s how:
- Place the Toniebox on top of the charging station and ensure the power is switched on.
- Turn the Toniebox and charger upside-down so the ears are facing the floor.
- Squeeze both ears at the same time and keep them pressed.
- You will hear an audio signal after about 10 seconds and the Toniebox will switch off.
- Set up a new Wi-Fi connection using just this online assistant: Connecting the Toniebox to a new Wi-Fi network
- You can then add your Toniebox to your household. To do this, log into my.tonies.com and click ‘Add Toniebox’ in the ‘Tonieboxes’ section. You can type in your Toniebox ID at the bottom of the dialog box that appears.
And if that doesn’t work and the problem continues, contact our support team with your Toniebox ID, and they will be able to help you further.