If you have loaded new content for your Creative-Tonie onto the Toniecloud and would like to play it, there are two options:
- Your Toniebox was turned off during the upload. It's easy to do:
- Place the Toniebox somewhere it can connect to a Wi-Fi network and wake it up by squeezing its ear.
- Once the LED lights solid green, you can put your Creative-Tonie on the Toniebox, so the new content can be downloaded and played.
- Your Toniebox was active during the upload. That's almost just as easy :)
- If there is a Tonie on the Toniebox, please take it off.
- Ensure that the Toniebox is located in such a way that it can connect to the Wi-Fi.
- Hold down one of the two ears for around three seconds until the LED lights up blue and you hear an audio signal.
- You can then set up your Creative-Tonie so that he can get his new content from the Toniebox.
If you have problems playing new content with your Creative-Tonie, please consult our support, stating your Toniebox ID.