To start a return from Ireland, please contact our tonies® Support Team via contact form.
To start a return from the UK, follow these steps:
- Fill out the customer form from your package. If the note was missing from yours or you accidentally threw it away, you can download it here.
- Go to the Royal Mail portal. You will be able to download your returns label and search for a drop off location close to you. Either print your return label at home or use the Royal Mail QR code emailed to you to have it printed at your nearest Post Office Branch or Royal Mail Service Point. Postage is prepaid.
- Send the package to us. Drop your package off at your chosen location and please keep your Royal Mail return receipt in a safe place. Your refund will be processed within up to 21 working days. As soon as your refund has been processed, you will receive confirmation by email.
Please note that we are not currently offering exchanges.
Returning a Toniebox? Make sure to follow through the processes listed in the articles below to reset the Toniebox to factory settings and choose to either delete your Household or just remove the Toniebox from your Household before initiating your return:
- How do I reset the Toniebox to factory settings?
- How do I delete my Household?
- How do I remove a Toniebox from my Household?