If you want to change the brightness of the LED of your Toniebox you can do this in the settings of your Toniebox in the Toniecloud. It's easy to do:
- Log in to your Tonie account on mytonies or via the mytonies app and select your Toniebox under the navigation point "Tonieboxes".
- Use the corresponding slider to select the desired brightness.
- You can choose between "Off" (LED is not lit), "Dimmed" (LED is dimmed) and "On" (LED is lit with the usual intensity).
- Then click on "Save changes" at the bottom of the page.
Now you still need to inform your Toniebox that the setting has been changed:
- Turn on your Toniebox and take the Tonie off if one is standing on it.
- Position the Toniebox within the range of a Wi-Fi network it can connect to.
- Hold down one ear of the Toniebox for around three seconds until you hear an audio signal. The synchronisation will now begin. This is indicated by the blinking blue LED.
The brightness of the LED of your Toniebox has now been configured according to your settings and shines in the intensity you selected or is off.
If you have problems with the LED setting please contact our support stating your Toniebox ID.