A note in advance: If you reset the Toniebox to factory settings, all of the Wi-Fi connections you have saved and all content you have downloaded will be erased!
But if nothing is actually working any more and a restart doesn’t have any effect, giving the Toniebox a fresh new start and resetting it to factory settings can help. It’s easy to do:
- Log in to my.tonies.com with your login details and remove the Toniebox from your household in the ‘Tonieboxes’ navigation point. (If you haven't set up access to the Toniecloud, you can skip this step.)
- Place the Toniebox on the charging station connected to the power supply and turn them both upside down together so the ears are pointing downwards.
- Hold down both ears simultaneously for around 10 seconds until you hear an audio signal and the Toniebox turns off. The Toniebox is now in factory default condition.
- If you would now like to reinstall the Toniebox, please remove it from the charging station for a moment and place it back on. It will greet you now with ‘Hello, don’t be scared...’
- Open the website my.tonies.com/setup on your device now to begin installation.
The Toniebox is now back in factory default condition. You should also follow these steps if you would like to give away or sell the Toniebox. If problems occur during this process, please contact our support.