If you would like to change the maximum volume of your Toniebox, you can do this in the settings of your Toniebox in the Toniecloud. It's easy to do:
- Log into your Toniecloud account on my.tonies.com and select your Toniebox in the ‘Tonieboxes’ navigation point.
- You can adjust the maximum volume of the Toniebox and the headphones to your liking by pressing + or - .
- Then click on ‘Save changes’ at the bottom of the page.
Now you still need to inform your Toniebox that there is a new setting. Depending on whether the Toniebox is turned on or off when the setting is changed, there are two different approaches:
If the Toniebox is turned on when the setting is changed, you need to manually synchronise it with the Toniecloud:
- Take off the Tonie if there is one on the Toniebox.
- Bring the Toniebox within range of a Wi-Fi network it can connect to.
- Pinch one ear of the Toniebox for around three seconds until you hear an audio signal. Synchronisation will now begin. This is indicated by the blue LED.
When the LED lights up solid green again the settings have been accepted and the selected maximum volume has been adjusted.
If the Toniebox is turned off when the settings are changed, it synchronises automatically the next time it is turned on: make sure it is close enough to the router and no Tonies are on it. When you turn it on it will connect to the Wi-Fi and access the new information from the Toniecloud. This is also indicated by the blue flashing status LED. Once the LED lights up solid green the new settings have been accepted and you can continue to use the Toniebox as usual.
If you have problems with the maximum volume setting please get in touch with our support stating your Toniebox ID.