So you’ve tried setting up your Toniebox or adding another Wi-Fi connection, but your Wi-Fi doesn’t appear in the selection menu once you’ve successfully connected to the Toniebox? There are a few reasons why this might happen.
- Make sure that your router is turned on and Wi-Fi with 2.4 GHz is activated.
- Ensure that your Toniebox is within range of the router.
- Check whether the router encryption is set to WPA2 or WPA.
- It might sound obvious, but it really helps: simply restart your router. The best way to do this is to unplug it from the power supply and wait 10 to 15 seconds so that every component is briefly without electricity.
- Could your network be invisible? If this is the case, you can manually enter your network name:
Click on ‘Enter Wi-Fi manually’.
Give the name of your Wi-Fi, the encryption method and the correct password.