Recordings saved in the Library of the mytonies app can be assigned and uploaded to a Creative-Tonie whenever you'd like!
It's important to note that the recordings saved in the Library are local to each device. Even if you use the same Tonie-Account and mytonies app on multiple devices, you will only see the recordings in the Library that were recorded using that specific device.
How to assign saved recordings to a Creative-Tonie:
Using the mytonies app
- Open the mytonies app and tap the 'Recordings' section.
- Tap the red tonie/arrow icon next to the recording you would like to assign to a Creative-Tonie.
- Tap the red tonie/arrow icon next to the Creative-Tonie you would like to upload the recording to.
- The recording will then be uploaded to the Creative-Tonie. This process may take a few seconds, depending on how long the recording is.
- Once the file has been successfully uploaded, tap 'Done' in the top-right side of the screen.
- Now you will just need to sync the Toniebox in order to download the new content. To do this, simply turn on the Toniebox and pinch one of the Tonieboxes ears for about three seconds until you hear a sound. The LED will begin flashing blue while your Toniebox updates with the new content. You can then place the Creative-Tonie onto the Toniebox when the light turns solid green. The new content will then be played and downloaded simultaneously.
If you run into any problems assigning saved content onto your Creative-Tonie, send us a message and help will be on the way!